- What personal data do we collect
- Who has access to and controls this data
- For what purposes we use this data and for how long
- How we protect the sending of your data
- How we approach your data protection rights
All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Article 32 of Law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004.
Personal Data we collect
By “personal data” we mean any data about you that allows us to identify you, such as your name and the contact details that allow us to contact you. The information collected through this site is done through the contact forms integrated into the pages of the site. The sending of these forms can only be effective after having obtained your consent. A certain amount of information is also collected via cookies, solely for the purpose of a faster Internet experience.
Recipient & Data Controller
The recipient of the data is Guillaume Carles, surgeon, whose practice is located at Clinique Causse, 34440 Colombiers. Guillaume Carles is also the person responsible for controlling this data.
For what purposes we use your personal data and for how long
The information collected which is subject to computer processing is intended for making appointments for a possible consultation. These data are kept for the duration of the consultation, if no follow-up is given, i.e. 15 days maximum. If the consultation gives rise to an intervention, the data will be kept for 15 years. . In the event that the person concerned does not honor his appointment, the data will be erased the day following the appointment not honored.
Protection of sending your personal data
We follow strict security procedures for the retention and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or alteration. The data that you provide to us via the forms on this site are protected by means of the HTTPS protocol (HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure). Using an SSL certificate installed on our site is the method used to encrypt information so that it can be transferred securely over the internet.
Cookies & Site Tracking
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to help you navigate and help us better understand which pages will be most appropriate for you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however, if you wish, you can modify these browser settings to accept, refuse and delete cookies. The "help" part in the toolbar for most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies. Information relating to the navigation of your computer on our site (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) is recorded solely for statistical purposes through the use of these cookies. These cookies do not allow us to identify you.
Your data protection rights
By law, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to access, rectify or erase your personal data, which you can request from the data controller, i.e. Dr Guillaume Carles.
- You have the right to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to the portability of your data.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by writing to the controller, i.e. Dr Guillaume Carles.
- You can lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you believe that the protection of your personal data has not been ensured by the controller.